This section of comment policy contains guidelines regarding the commenting section of the website. We welcome and appreciate your comments on our website and thank the readers for sharing their thoughts at the house of review. These comments have a real value for us as they serve as indicators of our content quality and help us understand the what our readers expect from us in the future.
Although most of the comments are accepted as positive feedback But in case of certain instances mentioned below, the comments will be deleted or edited as follows:-
- Any sort of promotional content in the comment will be removed from the website. Obvious attempts to promote or advertise your business of any kind is not allowed.Although comments are not moderated, those with links usually need to be manually approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, of whatever kind, are not allowed.
- Any comment intended to target any individual will be deleted
- Any kind of abusive, disrespectful comment in our opinion will be immediately deleted.
- We encourage you to use your first name and email address in the comments form.
- Please leave comments that help carrying conversations forward or that asks a questions related to topics on our website.
- If we receive notice that a comment violates someone’s copyrighted information, the comment shall be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
- If, for any reason, you would like us to delete a comment you’ve left here just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted as per the request.
- Ordinarily, we do not delete or censor comments, unless they contain off-topic rants; threats to us or other visitors; defamation in any form; racism of any kind; obscenities; they violate others’ copyrights or trademarks; or they are considered belligerent by the editors.